VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:19:07 +0100
From: Dan Weirich [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:58 AM
To: 'GW-Micro, Inc.'
Subject: Passing of Clarence Whaley
On behalf of the entire staff of GW Micro, it is with deep
sadness that we must announce the passing away of Clarence
Whaley
on Saturday morning, June 14.  To read his obituary please
go to
http://www.crawfordservices.com/index.cfm
choose the Obituaries link and search for Whaley.
Clarence worked with us at GW Micro for almost 10 years,
serving
as Sales Manager and also Director of Training.  He worked
at
many trade shows, gave many presentations both in the US and
abroad, trained many people in the use of Window-Eyes, the
Braille Sense and Voice Sense notetakers plus other
products.
Clarence was always ready to explain how to do a certain
task in
an easy-going manner that no one else could match.  Clarence
always made people feel comfortable and at-ease and they had
confidence in his abilities.
Clarence loved his Seeing Eye dogs and they assisted him
wherever
he traveled.  He was active in the music business and
enjoyed
many types of songs although I am certain his favorite was
the
music from his hometown - Nashville, Tennessee.
For those of you who wish to express your feelings, thoughts
and
memories of Clarence, we've added a discussion topic on our
blog
web page www.gwmicro.com/blog titled Memories of Clarence
Whaley.
We encourage you to write something about Clarence to help
others
remember him and know him a little better.  This could be
anything from a phone conversation to an in-depth training
session.
Clarence was very active and he touched a lot of lives with
his
service.
Clarence is survived by his wife Dranda as well as other
family
members.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as
they
work through this time of grief and mourning.  He was a
well-loved member of the GW Micro family and we will truly
miss
him.
Sincerely,
Dan, Doug and the entire GW Micro staff
GW Micro, Inc.
725 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN  46825
ph 260-489-3671
www.gwmicro.com

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +1 (613) 247-0665
Mobile: +1 (613) 725-6602
New York, NY Tel: +1 (646) 797-2862
FAX: +1 (613) 247-9998
Skype: ve3yiab2ji15
This message composed on Dell laptop.

***  BCAB List administration ***

If you wish to unsubscribe, set vacation,, request a digest
or carry out routine maintenance on your subscription to the
list then go to: