C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 12:59:48 -0700
oh, i am happily married. i'd not take a million
dollars for judy, but, if something happened to her,
i'd not want another.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

quotes<http://thinkexist.com/quotes/charles_dudley_warner/>(

<http://thinkexist.com/nationality/american_authors/>

Editor<http://thinkexist.com/occupation/famous_editors/>and

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222