From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:34:01 -0400
Personally, I don't look for the positive reviews on eham, I look for the
percentages and some times what people like about things, but I like to see
the bad ones first to see what the common problems are. I've posted a few
bad ones over the years. Yaesu and alinco getting the majority of them, but
icom tech support got a bad review from me as well. I don't look at
advertisements though. I go to people who have what I'm interested in first,
then look at a few other things and decide from that.