From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:02:07 -0700
My wife has the Garmin Nuvi 350. It is surely compact, and can be
handheld.  It does have a touch screen.  The directions and the word
list feature speak, but that's it.  it is good for a person with low
vision, because it has an easy to read screen, and you can do things
with colors and print size, but it is unusable by a person with no vision.

Andy