From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:52:22 -0700
Hi Robert,

If you get any reply on this, please post it to the list.

What would really be nice is if we could get very short adapters put
together which would plug into the thf-6a audio out and have a 3  mm
minijack on the other end which you could plug your neckloop into.
The real issue is getting the connections right as they seem to be a
bit unusual on the thf-6a end.

Not just sure how the jack inside the radio is wired.

Don W6SMB