From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 12:15:52 -0600
there are a couple dual band kenwood mobiles that are great.
A couple are only on the used market, but if you can find them for under
$300 its a great deal.
They include:
the tm v7a dual band radio, which has capability for the vs3 speech chip
(only availible on the used market)
the tm g707 which also has the same capability (I believe its also going out
of, or is out of production currently)
the tm d700 (wich is still in production with a built in tnc) also has the
vs3 option
the tm 708 which is still in production also has the vs3 option.
and lastly the newest tm v71 i think it is or something 71, which has the
voice chip built in already.
73
Colin, V A6BKX