From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 10:42:39 -0400
Unfortunately, I don't have any time for HF today. I have to replace every
single line from the filter to the pool, incoming and outgoing as well as
from the pump to the filter, something happened over the winter, in the
cellar, I think the cheap plastic hoses gave up, a fitting or 2, not sure on
the second one, and I'm busy all afternoon. Finding a way to get replacement
hosts is another problem I don't want to think about but you can bet they'll
be better quality than we have now and if I can't get it, I'll get the with
quality radiator hoses for a car and use that stuff. that won't break and
from a smaller car, might even fit.