From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 21:21:57 -0600
if you put the tape on the front of the adapter, that is, 180 degrees from
where it plugs in, it will be the sight of most of the transformer heat.
If you put the tape on the top or bottom of the transformer housing, it
should stay longer due to less heat.
Also, often the front of the supply has a shiny lable with the various
information about the supply written on it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX