From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 22:17:57 -0700
Hi

     I am in the process of tuning two of the 75 meter ham sticks and I have
the bracket to make the dipole. A single ham stick on the bracket brought a
signal report of 15 over 9. So, when I add the second I think I will be in
the 18 over 9 range. then too when I go from vertical to horizontal that
will give me another boost.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!