From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 16:11:41 -0400
You select your area and provider on zap2it and it will put your channels in
order with channel numbers next to them, that will give the channel line up.
Doesn't direct TV have the line up on their site too? if not, zap2it should
work, I used to use it every year to get the channel line up for where I go
on vacation because I kept forgetting.