From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 22:05:34 -0700
Scott,

What synthesizer are you using?

If you're using Eloquence for example, you might try changing to the
decaccess for window eyes synthesizer and see if that gives you
better response.  The problem you describe is one reason why I don't
personally care  much for software synthesizers.

The delay in keys being spoken can vary from one synthesizer to
another, and also from one machine to another, especially when using
the software synthesizer.

Don