From:
Pat Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 08:46:42 -0500
Hi, Mike & listers!

Flexradio says that Ham Radio Deluxe can be used as a rig control
program. This would provide at lease basic accessibility, though it is
not a substitute for a complete control & config software package,
unfortunately.

I hope to talk with some of you at ACB this summer regarding
accessibility issues. I would like to get one of our volunteers to help
us learn more about SDRs and screenreader accessibility.

Hope that rumor about a new talking Yaesu is true!

Regards,

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA
Manager, Courage Handiham System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN  55422
763-520-0511
Toll-free donations: 1-866-426-3442
1-866-HANDIHAM

Visit Handi-Hams on the web at http://handiham.org for our online audio
news, information about our program, and much more. While you're there,
link to www.courage.org and learn how abilities and disabilities can
become possibilities.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this
e-mail message.