From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 21:47:54 -0400
Hi everyone, well I took my Olympia Recorder, adn made a very long
recording of an event this afternoon, and I told the person who sold me
the unit I would believe it when I see it for myself, but this recorder
does record a long time with regard to not havinhg to be adjusted or
anything.
	I noticed something though when I connecte this recorder to
another computer in that when i go to the field to rename a file I end up
at the ebnd of the file name and can't just write over what is there by
default, and I see the hiden files with the .dat extentions.  Does anyone
know what these files are for and if there is any useful info in them?