From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:25:12 -0400
Hi everyone, this is off topic here, but I have a digital Olympia Recorder
that talks, and I have interfaced it to my computer many times to rename
files or to transfer files, and I have a few questions here.  The first
one goes with file order.  When the directory of what is on this machine
is displayed on the computer it comes out in ABC order like any other
folder or drive.  This goes for files that were recorded on the recorder
itself, and .mp3 files that were created using another digital recorder.
However, when I go to listen to them in the respective folders on the
recorder they appear to be out of order, first with the MP3 files and then
the wma files that were created with the recorder itself.Does anyone know
what is causing this?
	Also,I am trying to burn music off from CDs I have and have gotten
as far as transferring them over to the recorder after ripping them, but
no sound comes out of those files.  Any help would be great, and thanks in
advance.