From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:10:03 -0400
    Steve:

Thanks for the very helpful response as usual.

I'll check it out, and let you know what I find.

I need to be able to program the TMV7A with a laptop because of our RV trip
this summer to Arizona to visit our son, and because of being net control
for the Michigander state-wide bike tour later in the summer.

Thanks again, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ