VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 13:37:39 +1000
Hi.
tried doing a search on google, for accessible html help compilers, as  i
need to create a html help file for one of my assignments, and tried using
microsoft  html help workshop version 1.3, but cannot seem to add say the
contents, able to create the first content main topic, and then not able to
create multiple topics.
and very graphical.
now, is there a jaws friendly html help compiler, where i need to create
table of contents, import my html files, and images, create a index, then a
stop list search control, splash screen control, and a related topics
control.
if any one can point me to any good websites, or experiences of creating
html help files, for software or website projects let me know.
need to do this , as the main part of the assignment.
if this is off topic, then point me to a forum, where i can get an answer to
my problem.
tried another couple of them, but did not find them very accessible.
cheers Marvin.

Advertisement: Its simple! Sell your car for just $30 at carsales.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801577%2Fpi%5F1005244%2Fai%5F838588&_t=754951090&_r=tig&_m=EXT

Archived on the World Wide Web at