Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:15:50 -0400

My wife and I stayed at a wonderful bed and breakfast in Stillwater MN
yesterday.  Their website offered a gluten free breakfast and it was delicious.
It's now 12 hours later and I can verify by my stomach that the breakfast was
indeed gluten free.  The B & B is called the Ann Bean Mansion.  Check their
site for pictures and information.

Their website is http://www.annbeanmansion.com/ and it's informative about
the unique rooms, history etc.  The mansion was built by an early lumber
tycoon for his family and has been meticulously maintained.  The owner is very
helpful.

My wife loved the large room, massive parlor and dining room.  Fireplace,
heated bathroom floor, antique furnature, king bed and on and on.

Jerry P
Bloomington, MN