GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 03:19:00 -0700
Brother Oko ,
Thanks to you and all who sent messages of Condolence
to the family.Bro Elliman was social worker who
contributed a lot towards the development of the
youths in The Gambia . He was a good friend and
brother. May his soul rest in perfect peace.My
condolence to Adam Sarr , Modou Sarr , Pa Sulay ,
Fatou Sarr , Sainabou Sarr and the entire Sarr,Lowe ,
Corr and Bobb families.
Chi Jamma ,
Bro Sheikh Tejan