ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:16:55 -0400
God loves all of His creatures.  Well, very small could be the lttle canary.
Awe!!!!!  I bet you guys do miss him.  I have had birds in the past, and you
really miss them when they die.  And sometimes it's so sudden.  So, as we
think of that, let's just go to the lord.  Father, thank you for all
creatures great and small cause you made them all.  Thank you for the
enjoyment we get from them.  Bless Mary as she goes through the sadness of
losing her friend the Canary.  I understand this, and know that you do to.
Let her be comforted by your loving arms holding her near and hearing your
voice of understanding either in her ear or through many friends and
acquaintances.  Thank you for hearing our prayer.  We thank you and give you
praise and glory for the joy that will come after the weaping.  In Jesus'
name, amen.