ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 20:40:19 +0200
you make me blush, Miss Angel. *smile* It's only the Lord working in
me and on me but I thank you for your kind words. They are an
encouragement and I do have a tendency to see myself too negatively.
One of the friends I asked for bluntness and one who speaks to my
middle sometimes responded to some of the stuff I produced by telling
me, "That's your warped thinking." <g> And there is something to that.

But believe me, if you'd know me close up beyond the lists we're on,
you'd also see some of the less shiny spots. <g> Mr.God needs to do a
lot of polishing still and I know he will always find some more to
shine. <g> But that's what Jesus specializes in.

I'm honored to have your friendship, too, miss Angel. I was delighted
to find out that the angel I knew from e-church was the same i had
met in other forums. :-)

I'm just one of Mr God's motley crew and happy to attempt to do my
part under his direction and wings. <g>

Love and hugs,

Doris