ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 12:37:45 -0400
Well, as you invited bluntness, I shall be the first to be extremely blunt
and direct.   I have known you Doris from other lists.  I will say exactly
what I think.  I have always liked you.  I find you to be an extremely
loving and to be a caring person who will often takes time to look beyond
the superficial to see the individual beneath the surface which is not often
seen by others.  I know this personally.  I think you are a very rare
individual, and wish there were more like you.  If there were this world
would be a far better one in which to live.  I am glad to be counted a
friend.