From:
Jill Lones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Lones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:10:27 -0400

Just when I thought the wheat gluten was under control, BAM!  My husband was
just diagnosed in March and of all the horrible things he could have had
(heavy smoker for many years) my thoughts were "We can deal with this."
About 3 weeks ago the diarrhea started again.  Last night was horrible, up
twice to change bed clothes.  Does anyone know anything about potassium?  He
just started taking Klor-con 8 med because of dehydration brought on by the
diarrhea and congestive heart failure.  I contacted the company and they
actually called me this morning to say that the only ingredient they
couldn't swear was GF was silicon dioxide.  Does anyone know anything about
this chemical?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in
advance.

Jill Lones