ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 16:32:17 -0700
My birthday is June 24. I will be 54.

Cecily

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of MariJean
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome, Bobbi!

Dave,

Miss Reeves turns sixty on the 20th of November.  I turn fifty-four
on the 14th of August.

Okay, fess up everybody.  When are all the birthdays on e-church?

Reeva is sick with some kind of bug.  Poor, little thing.  I here and
now stand in the gap for her and invoke the power of the CROSS AND
THE BLOOD to come between her body and
this bug.  She hardly slept at all last night!!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple mari