ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:37:32 -0500
Phil,

I'm praying for John and Vicki, but I'm also praying for you. I feel
very sad about this even though I don't know John. I think I have
talked to him once or twice, but I really like him.

I'll be praying all day for John and Vicki and for you and Sandy and
Gretchan and for other people as well.

I'm very sad today, but I'll be okay and God is good..

Thanks.

Love,
Pat Ferguson