ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:13:32 -0400
If you want, there is always the idea of a group home.  You might want to
think of going to one till your home making and mobility skills can be
brought up a little and then you might want to consider going out on your
own.  Trying new things is always scary at first but you have to be willing
to overcome whatever fear you might have at first.  Whatever you choose you
would never be wasting the counselors time.  Finding the best solutions for
consumers is what they get paid for after all.  Don't worry, and let them
doo their job.