ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 14:43:30 -0400
Greetings all,
I am back, went to go visit my family back in Michigan. Thanks  for all the
prayers for the missing brother of a close friend of mine.
*smile* I need to clarify some infor mation about this new prayer request,
and thanks jen for trying.
Lynette, a co-worker of mine was out the past couple of days  due to saying
good bye to her husband who is being diploid to either irak or afkanistan,
he will get his orders this past weekend.
This is a rough time for her, her husband will leave behind 2 young sons
zand his wife of course.
My prayer request was to pray for protection since we all know what kind of
times is oing on in both countries, and bring him safely back home to his
family.
Lynette is having a hard time of this, so prayers for her will be
appreciated as well.
Thank you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.