ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:24:53 -0500
Kim, Honey, I'm praying for you really hard. My parents were verbally
abusive, too, and so was my first husband. I have some kind of
inkling of what you're going through.

I'd love to talk to you on the phone, if you'll write me privately
and give me your phone number. I have unlimited long-distance, so
there should be no problem, unless you're in another country other
than the United States.

I don't know what DHR or VRS are, but you don't think they could help
you. You shouldn't have to take that kind of verbal abuse! Yes, love,
I am praying hard for you!

IN CHRISTIAN LOVE And COMPASSION,
Reeva Parry, who used to dramatize on tape herself 30 or 40 years ago!