ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:27:29 -0400
Hi Amy,
I will pray for your friend!
I hope you are doing well.
Virgie and Hoshi
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amy Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: Immediate prayer please.

Sandy,
    I will be praying for him.  A lady from church just had heart surgery
last week to and is still in the hospital.  When we went to see her Friday
she didn't seem to be doing very well but at church they said they moved her
to a room and she was doing good so I'm not really sure.  That heart stuff
can be scary.  A few years ago they told this same lady from church they
couldn't do anything to help her but now they said her veins or something
has changed.  Please pray that everything continues to improve.

Amy