ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:36:21 -0400
Helen,
Spring?  What's that?  GRIN!  As we were cleaning the church on
Saturday, preparing for Resurrection day, we were joking with Greg
that he should get out the Christmas tree instead of the Easter Lilies.

Yes, I believe that there is a two hour difference, but since I
didn't collect my email yesterday, I had assmed that John went in
yesterday, Sunday, so I was hoping that the crises was over and I had
just missed the good news, somehow.
God bless,
Kathy