ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 01:38:08 -0500
Dear Pat,

In 2003, I was sent a letter saying I was enrolled in Medicare, and,
since I had good insurance after John died, I turned it down until
2005. I now have insurance through Community Care For The Elderly
here in Milwaukee, and CCE is a national group. They have their own
Part D program, and though I do not have Medicaid, since I get too
much from SSDI under Disabled Widow's Benefits, I still get my
prescriptions and doctor's visits for free. You have to be fifty-five
to join their program, though. I'll be sixty in November.

I'm praying for you because I know what you're going through, Hun.

Big Huggles,
Reeva Parry