ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:02:32 -0600
I am working on the final two chapters of the sequel of the Coil of the
Snake which is on my website and free to read.  The Symbol of Evil is
similar to the first story but this time Ralph's church has grown into one
big praying church.  You will find characters of the first story in the
second but who come to Christ in very unusual ways.  I hope to have it
finished in the next couple of months.  If, that is, I can stop typing on
the Christian romance book long enough.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com