ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham-Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:34:07 -0400
Oh, Phil.  You poor thing.  I was married to a diabetic and I had to learn
to cook better because of it.  And Mary is right.  All of those things she
mentioned were Al's trouble makers as well.  I liked that title trouble
makers.  Yes, diabetis is one of those things tht makes sure is kills you
sort of like Cancer.  Well, we can pray against those names spirits like
Jesus did when he told the man with the chains and no clothes.  Well, take
care all.