ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:41:33 -0700
Kathy,

Come on.  Don't give me this whiny baby stuff about little black flies.
Colorado has deer flies.  You every had a deer fly munch on your body?  They
eat with a spoon.  You get big huge quarter size welts from them and they
itch like crazy.  I'd take them whimpy black flies any day of the week
compared to poisonous snakes, black widows, and brown recluse spiders.
Cockroaches?  Give me a break.  We have them, too, of course, but most of
them freeze.  they make real good croutons for your salads, too.  Lots of
protean.

Phil.