ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:38:10 -0700
I've got it on tape.  It is good.  The funniest sermon was when he was
preaching under a tent in Dallas back in the sixties.  1200 people were in
the tent and a thunder storm rolled up and blew the tent down during the
altar call while the tapes were still running.  The sermon was called, And
when the mule walked on, or, when God hung a hippy.  It was good, too, and I
have a copy of that but the recording is very poor on that one.  My youngest
sister was down at Roloff's for a year and knew him personally.  He is on a
local radio station but I sure miss him.  He was a great man of God.

Phil.