ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:31:58 -0000
Phil,

You're talking to someone with whom you have almost full agreement here, so
no need to labour - but perhaps I asked for it.

I too object to charging for the Gospel anything over and above what it
really costs to produce an item, and even then I'd sooner give it away.
Certainly in my days of full-time Christian work I wouldn't have wanted to
charge a penny regardless.

No, I don't always agree with Joyce, and I do see some of her "big ego"
creeping in.  Of course He can and may well cut it down at any time He
chooses, but that is for Him to do and not for me!  <Smile>

--
Carol