EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:15:07 -0400
I have been using Moodle off and on as an administrator.  Norm is right;
Moodle seems to be the more accessible.  I have not encountered any serious
issues as an administrator.  I have only worked with the 1.9 version.

Sincerely,
Terry A. Martin, M.S. Ed.
President

VOILA Technology, Inc.
54 Castle Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 321-1451
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"Education is not the filling of a pail it's the lighting of a fire."
William Butler Yeats

contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary and
protected from disclosure by applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use,
duplication, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
immediately destroy all copies of this message, including electronic and
hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.