EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Zachariah Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:15:10 -0500
I'm afraid I find similar problems and I am in the same time zone
{time zone that is, not Norm zone :-) <alt=smilie>}. Pressures of
work and such mean I cannot actively participate in nearly as many of
these as I'd like but I'll certainly be hitting the archives.

thanks
zachariah