From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 12:13:58 -0700

Try BeautiControl’s newest gluten-free products to keep your eyes looking young!

Apply BeautiControl’s Platinum Regeneration Advanced Eye Repair Crème ($30.00) morning and night to improve the damage of fine lines and wrinkles and to continue to prevent further damage.

Recently BeautiControl introduced Platinum Regeneration Age-Defying Concealer ($17.50 each) in 3 shades – light, medium, and dark.   Not only does this concealer cover-up dark circles and imperfections, it plumps skin temporarily to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

Let those eyes stand out with BeautiControl’s SpectacuLash Volume Mascara ($10.00) in black or black/brown.  It’s BeautiControl’s newest gluten-free mascara.

Please contact me for additional suggestions on how to let your eyes stand out!

Also available are gluten-free sunscreen, lipsticks, blush, foundations, eye shadows, etc.

Please note that my website does not indicate which products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373
email:  [log in to unmask]     www.beautipage.com/imagebyroberta