From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 05:31:02 -0700

Dear Friends,

  Lemon Poppyseed Poundcake with fresh strawberries sounds perfect for this warm weather.  Visit our website (www.123glutenfree.com ) for the recipe.

1-2-3 Gluten Free currently has 11 delicious, easy-to-make baking mixes with wonderful "mouthfeel," taste and texture:

Southern Glory Biscuit
Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
Allie's Awesome Pancakes
Aaron's Favorite Rolls
Meredith's Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread
Devilishly Decadent Brownies
Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
Peri's Perfect Chocolate Poundcake
Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & cut Sugar Cookies
Chewy Chipless Scrumdelicious Cookies
  Divinely Decadent Brownies

We are currently working to create even more sensational products for
you.  Please feel free to drop us an email and let us know if there are
particular products you'd like to see.

All of our products are produced in a dedicated gluten-free, Kosher
facility.  In addition to being gluten-free and wheat-free, our
products are also free of of many other allergens and are clearly marked as
such.

We list recipes on our website (www.123glutenfree.com) so you can
easily alter the products, if you like.  We also list the stores that carry
our products so you can easily find them.

Visit the testimonials page on our website (www.123glutenfree.com) to
read what some of our customers are saying.

We wish you all a very healthy and happy spring.  Thank you for your
continued support of our family's efforts.

Carol and Kim
1-2-3 Gluten Free
5145 Penton Road
  Pittsburgh, PA 15213