ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:29:23 -0600
Sharon,

Yes, I could have tried not laughing but I had been deceived by the Enemy
already into thinking that it was a good thing that I was a part of what was
going on.  Plus, if I did not participate by laughing, I would be rejected.
Both things were tools used by the Enemy against me to cause me not only to
sin to act if I were a part of it all.  I had prayed before, in the passed,
for the Lord to forgive me so my part of the sin was no longer applicable.
What was left, therefore, were the lies the Enemy kept trying to use against
me to force me to think my forgiveness had not been accepted by the Lord
when I confessed it.

Phil.