ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 10:22:26 -0500
Hi Phil,

Yes, I am diabetic. Oh, I really liked what you said, and thanks for
the encouragement. I know I need to exercise, and yes, I have also
heard that it helps with depression. I hate exercising, but I guess I
better do it.

Oh, I just love picking on Vernon. <grin> lol. You know I squeeze him
every single day. lol.

Phil, you and Sandy are one of many friends that I have and love.

Jesus is our best friend. He is wonderful, and I talk to him every single day.

Thanks so very much.

Love,
Pat Ferguson