ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:16:19 -0600
Virgie,

It wasn't my faith working last night; it was something far beyond anything
I have ever experienced personally in my life.  I still don't know exactly
how to explain it all.  I am pretty certain John is tired of fighting to
breathe and tired of trying to regain physical strength.  If he has chosen
to go home, nobody can blame him for that.  I know in a very real sense, he
cannot fight for himself right now so he needs others to do it for him.
Vicki saw two angels over his bed before they rolled him out for surgery.
The tips of their wings were touching.  It sounds like God to me.  She will
eventually be able to detail what she saw later but I'm sure thankful Jesus
sent His angels to helps us last night because somebody was doing something
extra in that surgical room.  The lady who came out told us, because we were
expecting 10 to 12 hours of surgery according to what they told us, that
they completed the surgery in record time and even she was surprised.  At
that time, and it is still one of the main issues, is to stop the bleeding.

Phil.