ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:01:23 -0400
Gen,
I did home school for a while, but it became such a struggle to get
braille copies of the kids print materials that it just was too
stressful for me.  I really like our Christian school and they use a
lot of the same materials that I had been using, but it is a more
public venue, which means that it is more of a target.
Kathy