Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:41:23 -0600

I have some exciting results from the efforts to include
more GF options on campus at Texas A&M University, College
Station. As it turns out, Chef Arthur is very excited
about catering more to the GF population. He has informed
us of a great new project he is personally starting in
Sbisa Dining Hall. From November 12th to December 24th
2007, there will be a new program called “Fall Crop” in
Sbisa which will have GF entrees as well as vegan and
vegetarian options. Chef Arthur will personally be cooking
lunch and dinner. We really want to get the word out about
this program. If we can get a large response, it will help
fuel the fire for more GF entrees in the future.

If you know anyone at A&M tell them to go to Sbisa
starting Monday and try out the new "Fall Crop." Also -
lets all thank Mr. Gary Arthur for his efforts. His email
address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Megan

Dr. Megan Tichy