Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:48:32 -0400
7bit
From:

We are from CT but have found Worcester to be a great bet for those with
CD.  I have no financial interest in any of the info below.

Worcester has 2 great restaurants that have GF food.

Boynton Family Restaurant on Highland has great GF pizza every night.
On Wednesday nights they have 3 main courses plus a divine chocolate
cake that are all GF and also their GF pizza.

Nancy Chang's on Chandler has a GF menu that is delicious.

And don't forget the Crown Bakery.  GF jelly rolls that are so good you
want to eat the whole thing in one sitting.

So, make the trip.  It is well worth it!

Sara, CT