From:
Dollie Scercy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:28:15 -0500
Sorry bout that, I should have been more specific.  The budget is not
unlimited, but we could spend up to $1500, maybe more.  A good value at less
money is welcome as well.  She likes to surf the Internet and my 7 year old
grandson likes to play some computer games.  But I don't believe they are
highly graphic.  He has to use the game CD to play them.  From what I have
heard about Vista, I think we would like to stay with XP, which she is also
more familiar with.  She watches movies with her TV & DVD player so that's
not a issue.  She prefers the laptop but I have been trying to persuade her
to change to a desktop.  I would like for her to have a system that is a
good value for the money spent.  Thanks! Dollie