BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:37:35 -0500
>     Or go to the bathroom. He just works & gets cranky.
>

> *Sometimes he just gets cranky.  Not like the rest of us.*
**Aargh... yes... actually... a fundamental of management and
productivity is a general dissatisfaction that at times has no
particular objective or focus but a burning desire to be done with
whatever. I feel a need to be cranky in order to keep in motion.

The truth of my getting up too damned early is that the new diabetes
regimen results in my having dangerously low blood sugar levels at 3 am
which contrary to any medical idea that they should put me into a coma
tend to cause me to wake up in a panic and shiver. Once I get over that
it is difficult to not look at my e-mail to see how all the rest of you
in my life are getting along. So, yes, the days start early... but it is
not true that I do not sleep or go to the bathroom.

On the flip side we are a bit between gigs right now. I have taken the
last two days to steal some time to work on my novel. Having spent I
don't know how many months working a whole lot it is kind of refreshing.

I found this line today that I had left behind some time ago... "A
skinny girl he noticed in a flash of inspiration that she had prayer
wheels where other girls had teeth."

][<