VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CBVI-Hotmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CBVI-Hotmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 14:02:35 -0700
The JAWS command to do that is INS + End.  I think Jeff is doing that and
JAWS is just skipping over the Page Number.  If this is the case the Number
mentioned right after the Section number is also the current page number
followed by a slash then the total pages.  On a single page document JAWS
would read "one slash one".  Jeff you may want to make sure your Word window
is maximized.  If for some reason the window is off the left side of the
screen JAWS sometimes has a problem with reading the first part of the title
bar or the task bar.

Paul Schmidt
Technology Instructor
Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired