Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:02:19 -0400
If a strict zero carb paleo diet is to be followed, the fat should
be/include the kind of coconut oil that has lauric acid (?), as it kills
candida.

Consider also oil of wild oregano, from a newsletter:
"Researchers have found a natural substance that's comparable to
powerful antibiotics in killing germs, including staph. It's even
comparable to the powerful, expensive, and toxic antibiotic vancomycin.
Doctors typically reserve this drug for methicillin resistance.

Not only is this drug (hmph. It's not a drug. WS) as powerful as
antibiotics, it can do something antibiotics can't do. In addition to
killing bacteria, it also can kill Candida and intestinal parasites."

Newsletter at:http://www.secondopinionnewsletter.com/

William