From:
Pye Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:15:55 -0700
Hi Tom-

Thanks! You know, I have noticed that when I eat higher amounts of carbs
that I actually retain lots of water (sorry if that's TMI).  I notice
because my wedding bands get very tight and I can't get them off.

Is there any way that your wife could could more meals to accommodate your
diet?  I am lucky because my family are excited about this WOE, too.

It's really hard to not heat the breads (my downfall is garlic bread) and
other things like cakes and such.  But after the last time I ate spaghetti I
became very ill and nauseous.  I don't ever want to feel like that again, so
I have an easier time avoiding that kind of food.  I never liked rice at
all.  Can we eat sweet potatoes and still remain true to paleo?

Trish

--
Trish